Flat Out Fun - a New Warm Fuzzy Crochet Collection

I've been consumed with an idea for a complete collection of Warm Fuzzy patterns for 2023, specifically, patterns designed in the Flat Out style I've been working on. What is a Flat Out Warm Fuzzy, you ask?  It's a 3D softy, crocheted in the round, then flattened to create a cute little toy with minimal sewing and absolutely no stuffing.  They were originally designed to be a quick gift to abandon around town with our Rocket City Knots Group kindness project. 

 In February, I published the Rocket Love Valentine.  In March, the Fluffy Butt Bunny Rabbit made it's debut.


I have a few ideas for the next in the series.  Birdie, Dino, Gator and Hedgehog are all in the works.

What Warm Fuzzy design would you like to see soon?  Please drop me your idea in the comments!

Want to see more of my designs?  Check out the Love Knot Design Facebook page or the my Ravelry Designer page.  Do you like my work and want to help me make more?  I appreciate your financial support.  Consider supporting me on my Buy Me a Coffee page with a one-time donation.  THANK YOU!!

Fluffy Butt Bunny Rabbit Pattern

Rocket Love Valentine Pattern



#crochet #crochetersofinstagram #warmfuzzy #yarn #worsted #toy #loveknotdesign #rocket #bunny #rabbit #easterbunny #crochetpattern #redheartyarns #kraemeryarns #RCKnots #rocketcityknots #amigurimi #3dtexture #softies #crochetedtoy 






Comments