Recent Commissioned Pieces

It's cold out there!  And that means my lovely customers have ordered some snuggly hats, mitts, and scarves recently.  I thought I'd post a few of them here.  Also, I've also worked up a few new samples to choose from.  Each example has a link to the patterns I used, too.  Most of these projects were made from patterns designed by other artists, and I want to make sure they get credit for their hard work!  If you'd like to have one of my creations, I am currently taking orders from local and established customers.  Follow me on Facebook and PM me there for more information.  Thanks!







The Winter Orchid Hat - Pattern Undaunted by Laura Cameron

$25 in Acrylic + shipping



Finlandia Beanie Pattern by Paige Buursma

$30 In Wool Acrylic Blend




The Meret Beret pattern by Wooly Wormhead


$30 in Wool, wool blend, or acrylic


The Porter Square Collegiate Hat Pattern by Sophie Veksler


$25 in Acrylic


Just Try It Neck Warmer Pattern by Susan Ashcroft

$25 in Superwash Wool - limited colors



Cold Hands Warm Heart Mitts - A variation on the Sara Basic Fingerless Mitts pattern by  Johanna Gistvik


$50 in superwash wool or wool blend



The Uber Scarf - No Pattern  - This one was thought up on the go inspired by some fun super bulky yarn.  It's huge and snuggly and a fun accessory to wear

Limited availability, contact for price


#knitting #knittersofinstagram # scarf #knittedhat #knittedbeanie #loveknotdesign #woolywormhead #fingerlessmitts #shoplocal


Comments