Mini-Me Dolls are ready to go!

 Mini-me dolls - Ready to go!

I have finally perfected my technique on the girl version of the sock dolls.  Meet Allie - She was knitted flat instead of in-the-round, which made picking up stitches for the skirt much simpler.  She's lovely in crimson and white. I used 100% acrylic yarn so she is completely machine washable.  Her height is roughly 6".

I can now say with confidence that I will be able to take orders for custom Mini-Me Dolls.  At this time orders will be taken from local and established customers only, on a limited basis.   Customers will be able to send me an inspiration photo of their kiddo, and I will create a simple boy or girl doll just for them.  

Each doll will be knitted with acrylic yarn, unless otherwise specified, and stuffed with acrylic stuffing.  


 If you'd like to inquire about them, follow my page, Love Knot Design, on Facebook and send me a PM there.  Details will be coming soon!


Meet the rest of the crew (so far):   


Seamus, Newt, and Michael

I'd like to thank Esther Braithwaite at EstherJoy Knits for the inspiration for these little guys.  If you'd like to knit your own sock dolls, please go see her page and try her delightful patterns.  

There is a simple joy in these old fashioned toys that really touches my soul.  I hope you like them.  May they bring you a smile and some happy memories.


Blessings,

Christy





Comments