Animals, Hoods, and Mermaids.

It's time for another show and tell.  I've designed some new pieces that seem to be VERY popular.  
It all started with a fox.  This fox, to be exact.


Well, of course there needed to be a wolf, then a panda, and a LION.  




Lion is just too cute!!!

Of course, not everyone can see themselves in a winter hood with ears.  Thus, WRAPPED was born.


These are all of my own design.

Mermaids

The crochet world exploded lately with requests for mermaid tail blankets.  There are tons of patterns out there, but I decided to try my hand at designing my own version, something a little simpler and less in material costs than others I've seen.

And here it is.
  

No patterns are available at this time.  I'm so overwhelmed with orders that I haven't had time to write a proper pattern for any of them.  Perhaps someday.

Thanks for looking.




Comments