Susie St. John

Susie St. John. 
Two years ago, I donated one of my cotton dolls to the School Gala silent auction.  Susie was offered with a school uniform, a first communion dress, a play dress, and a miniature rosary, all of which I designed.  I wish I had taken a picture of her when she was presentation ready for the event.  It was destiny that the silent auction winner who took her home has since become a good friend.  Thanks Jo, for reminding me what it feels like to have something that you created to be truly loved.  I'm so glad Susie St. John is in such great hands. 

By the way, I take orders for these dolls now,  if you can wait a few weeks to get her :) 

Here she is!
 
Susie in her school uniform
She's about 18" tall.
 

1st Communion Dress
Even has matching bloomers.


Play Clothes

Green and Blue Rosary
about 8" long

Next blog entry... Susie's Little Sister.  A smaller more refined version of Susie that I designed myself.




   







Comments